The Windsor Workshop is an open plan artist studio based south side of Melbourne at the Windsor end of Chapel St. The studio has been architecturally designed in the shell of Patterson Cakes built in 1916 and whilst being newly constructed retains the original charm and feel of the dwelling.
We offer an inspiring, affordable, social yet professional working environment tailored to the needs of creatives and freelancers. The studio provides invaluable peer to peer support and encouragement for artists of diverse creative practices and opens up many opportunities for collaborations.
The Workshop Studio artists are promoted via this website, blog and facebook, as well as a whole lot of cross promotion through the other artists. The price of a desk space is $100 pw which includes all internet, bills and amenity costs. The studio includes….
• 10 individual work stations including custom made wooden desk
• Meeting area
• Adjoining project space for use
• Intercom entrance
• Large communal work table
• Bathroom and kitchen amenities and facilities
• 24 hour access
• Open studio events
• Lovely natural light
• Internet and bills included in cost
• Heating and air con
• Marketing for your work via social media
• Close to public transport
$100 (plus GST) per week.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time to view the space