TREAT YOUR A-TEAM...
If you are looking for a creative and uniquely captivating experience to celebrate your gorgeous team's efforts this year, then we have a few fun-filled options for you to consider. Come and unleash your unexplored creativity with The Windsor Workshop, followed by a boozy lunch / dinner at one of Chapel Street's finest eateries. Email email@example.com to find out more...
TROPICAL FIESTA WATERCOLOUR
Ultramarine Violet, Raw Sienna, Burnt Umber – if the thought of these pigments drives you Venetian Red with excitement, then our watercolour session is the workshop for you. In this workshop, we demonstrate the skill and magic behind watercolour illustration with famed Melbourne Illustrator Sarah Hankinson. You will learn and practice the fundamentals of watercolour application (such as blending and saturation) and the joy of colour.
Each participant will take home their very own watercolour art piece ready to be framed and hung.
The Mandala represents both a spiritual and integrated wholeness. This mixed media workshop includes a brief introduction to Mandalas as well as a brief discussion on the importance of colour, including the discovery of your individual colour palette (i.e. what colours you are naturally drawn to). Participants will be able to select their own unique colour palette and create a Mandala based artwork using different pattern making techniques demonstrated by us.
The end result is a beautiful and personal piece of meditative art.
Holy Nichos! Lost something, never to be found again? Pray to Saint Anthony. Wishing you were wittier / funnier / more god damn hilarious than you already are? Pray to Saint Genesius. Want (read NEED) more beer in your life? Pray to St Arnold. Pick a Patron Saint and create a Nicho to take pride of place in your home or workplace to honour and to cherish. Using an array of traditional and pop culture mixed media, we will guide you through this ancient ritual guaranteed to be life improving… well, depending on your Saint… St Arnold could have a lot to answer for …
Aint no party like a piñata party. This fun and informal craft session will demonstrate how to make a geometric piñata from start to finish. Steps will include preparing the cardboard structure, joining them together and then decorating with colourful sheets of tissue and paper.
Believe me - these little beauties will be too sweet to smash! A simple and gratifying workshop that can help you create some unique fiesta accessories!
THE NITTY GRITTY...
Workshops run for 2 hours in our beautiful space on Chapel Street, Windsor and will include use of all materials plus a glass or two of icy, cold bubbles. Email us to arrange a time that suits your day's adventures at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us for a tailored quote.
Should you require add on's (such as a take home arty-farty gift pack, in house catering, a specific creative workshop) let us know and we will see what we can do to make your wishes come true...
Once you've hung out with us and stretched your creative muscles, we'll send you across the road to one of Windsor's finest eateries encouraging you to eat and drink until the wee hours of the morning (cue questionable behaviour and drunken D & M's leading to performance management discussions with HR on Monday - eeeekkkkk!). We can arrange the booking or happy for you to handle that side of things yourself. Either way, you're guaranteed the greatest party vibes!
B E L L E S H O T C H I C K E N
Belles Hot Chicken can accommodate groups of up to 10 - 11 guests and recommend their Baller Bucket, which includes Wings, Sides & Sauces.
Check them out at www.belleshotchicken.com
T O K Y O T I N A
Tokyo Tina accepts bookings for 6 or more guests and a maximum of 18 guests on one table. Groups of 10 or more can dine on the All In Menu. They can also accommodate any dietary requests you may have. Info on their "All In" menu can be downloaded here
Check them out at www.tokyotina.com.au
GETTING HERE …
- We are located at Level 1, 115 Chapel Street Windsor - above the “Salvo’s” and across from “Yellow Bird Cafe Bar”
- Access by train (Sandringham line) to Windsor Station (we are only a few blocks from Windsor Station)
- Access by trams 78 / 79 (stop: 44 Duke St)
- All day parking is available behind “Paint Spot” (opposite Windsor Station) as well as some 2 and 4 hour parking spots in the area
RECENT FEEDBACK ...
Quote, unquote – "This is possibly the best day of my life". Words actually spoken after one of our workshops! Life enhancer / Better than therapy / Nicest thing I've ever done – are other glorious words people have used to describe their experience at The Windsor Workshop. If you'd like to hear what else people are saying, read more here...
LET THE FUN BEGIN, BOOK HERE ...
TERMS AND CONDITIONS...
- 50% deposit required to secure event space and dates
- Final payment must be made at least 10 business days before the actual event / space hire
- Cancellation of event will incur a 50% charge of total invoice
- Cancellation of event of less than 10 business days prior to event taking place, will be charged at full cost of invoice
- Catering numbers must be confirmed 7 days prior to event (including all dietary requirements). Any cancellation of catering less than 5 business days of event will incur full catering charge. Menu is subject to change with alteration of catering numbers.
- Breakages or damages to the room or anything in the room will incur a charge
- Any questions? Contact us at email@example.com or call us on 0421 0422 51