ABOUT THE SPACE…
The Windsor Workshop has been designed to evoke inspiring and creative events and workshops.
This beautifully curated space is ideally suited for off-site planning, development or team building days / workshops / focus and research groups / training / networking events / photographic and location shoots.
Our flexible space is available for full and half day hire, as well as pro rata charges for morning and evening events.
Additionally, we can offer a range of creative, experiential activities designed to promote thinking, synergy, personal connections and development.
We would love you to contact us to organise a personal tour of our engaging and highly desirable space - we’d love to chat ideas and options!
SPACE HIRE INCLUDES…
- French Press Coffee
- Loose Leaf Tea (Black and Herbal)
- Fresh Fruit Platter
- Sweet Treats
- Water / Wine glasses
- Custom and Handmade ceramic coffee / tea cups and plates by Ingrid Tufts
- Fresh Flowers
ADDITIONAL SERVICES WE OFFER…
- Catering can be organised to suit your needs - ask us for a tailored quote.
- Alternatively a list of recommended eateries in the area (tried and tested!)
- Beverage Packages
Depending on length of session and number of attendees (cost will vary) -
- Piñata Making
- Mindful Colouring
GETTING HERE …
- We are located at Level 1, 115 Chapel Street Windsor - above the “Salvo’s” and across from “Yellow Bird Cafe Bar”
- Access by train (Sandringham line) to Windsor Station (we are only a few blocks from Windsor Station)
- Access by trams 78 / 79 (stop: 44 Duke St)
- All day parking is available behind “Paint Spot” (opposite Windsor Station) as well as some 2 and 4 hour parking spots in the area
RECENT FEEDBACK ...
ENQUIRE WITHIN ...
TERMS AND CONDITIONS...
- 50% deposit required to secure event space and dates
- Final payment must be made at least 10 business days before the actual event / space hire
- Cancellation of event will incur a 50% charge of total invoice
- Cancellation of event of less than 10 business days prior to event taking place, will be charged at full cost of invoice
- Catering numbers must be confirmed 7 days prior to event (including all dietary requirements). Any cancellation of catering less than 5 business days of event will incur full catering charge. Menu is subject to change with alteration of catering numbers.
- Breakages or damages to the room or anything in the room will incur a charge
- Any questions? Contact us at email@example.com or call us on 0421 0422 51