Warped Threads – come at us again! Knotty and gnarly; soft and sultry or perhaps perfectly proportional – the choice is yours when you sign up to Warped Threads’ Woven Wall Hanging Workshop. Courtney and Nicky are well known for their wonderfully wicked weaves – their creative process is both spontaneous and organic resulting in bespoke works worth the lengthy wait list! Please register your interest in attending this workshop below.
Over a fun filled, coffee drinking, champagne sipping morning you will learn several advanced weaving techniques such as...
- Weaving techniques such as Herringbone, Loopy Rya and Hem stitching.
- Basket Weave.
- How to weave in shapes as well as interlocking techniques.
What You Get
- Pricing for this workshop will vary depending on your loom requirements. They are as follows (all include yarn and information booklet to reference at home post workshop):-
- $255 - includes a medium frame with dimensions of 22 x 29.5cm (this is the same size frame as our previous Beginners Weaving Workshop).
$310 - includes a large frame with dimensions of 29.5 x 40cm
$235 - BYO loom - NB LOOM MUST BE WARPED AND READY TO GO BEFORE YOU ARRIVE!
- Yarn and needle.
- Information booklet to reference at home post workshop
- Food, glorious food! Let’s just say we not only feed your minds, but we feed your tummies too. We will nourish you with an array of fine food, designed to fuel your body ready to produce that final masterpiece!
- Oh, and a glass or two of a lovely vino.
The Windsor Workshop is located on level 1 of 115 Chapel Street, Windsor. Windsor train station is a 4 minute walk, or jump off at Duke Street stop on Tram 78. All day parking is available behind Paint Spot, Windsor (opposite the station) for around $7/day.
Our workshops are suitable for persons 16 years or older.
You may be photographed at this event.
Terms and Conditions/ Cancellations
The Windsor Workshop reserves the right to cancel any scheduled workshop. The reasons this may occur are (a) if a workshop does not reach the minimum number of students or (b) an Artist or Workshop Facilitator falls ill. In the unfortunate circumstance of a workshop being cancelled, students will be notified at least 2 days before the commencement of the workshop and a credit note will be issued to be used at a later date. Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds if the class is cancelled.
If you are unable to attend your workshop, please let us know within four days of your workshop and we will give you a credit note to be used at a later date, or transfers are available upon request. No credit notes will be issued for cancellations when less than four working days' notice is given.