The Letterettes are four gal pals who share a love of letterforms, four-legged creatures and, most importantly, matching jackets. They are Eliza Svikulis, Carla Hackett, Kate Pullen and Wanissa Somsuphangsri.
The team is fascinated with all things letters: history, story-telling, technique, tools, and teaching. Having each studied graphic design and illustration, The Letterettes are able to transform their hand-crafted letterforms into a variety of applications, including signage, book covers, gift cards and advertising campaigns.
And now you can join the Letterettes at The Windsor Workshop for a Brush Lettering Workshop worth writing home about!
Over a fun filled, coffee fuelled, champagne sipping afternoon, you will learn…
- The fundamentals to creating beautiful letterforms with brush pens
- This class is great for both beginners, and useful for creative professionals with an existing knowledge of design.
What You Get
- Each participant will take home a kit consisting of grid paper and a beginners guide to brush lettering
- Demonstrations, hands on direction and advice to enable you to head home and continue your practice. (all tools will be provided)
- You will be treated to an array of fine food / coffee / tea / wine to feed your creative energies
The Windsor Workshop is located on level 1 of 115 Chapel Street, Windsor. Windsor train station is a 4 minute walk, or jump off at Duke Street stop on Tram 78. All day parking is available behind Paint Spot, Windsor (opposite the station) for around $7/day.
Our workshops are suitable for persons 16 years or older.
You may be photographed at this event
Terms and Conditions/ Cancellations
The Windsor Workshop reserves the right to cancel any scheduled workshop. The reasons this may occur are (a) if a workshop does not reach the minimum number of students or (b) an Artist or Workshop Facilitator falls ill. In the unfortunate circumstance of a workshop being cancelled, students will be notified at least 2 days before the commencement of the workshop and a credit note will be issued to be used at a later date. Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds if the class is cancelled.
If you are unable to attend your workshop, please let us know within four days of your workshop and we will give you a credit note to be used at a later date, or transfers are available upon request. No credit notes will be issued for cancellations when less than four working days' notice is given. We are unable to fo