A Windsor Workshop hosted workshop by Jasmine Designs
Come join Jasmine for a day of lettering, creativity and CHRISTMAS! You will enjoy a festive morning of Christmas Lettering filled with Christmas cheer and card making! Each person will receive a pack of notecards and swing tags, all designed so you can add your lettering to them and create something truly individual for your loved ones. More will be available on the day for purchase if you need more and light refreshments will be served. You will also be surrounded by a range of supplies and resources for you to use while you are there, from embossing powders to heat guns, stickers and metallic pens. Let's Letter up this festive season!
What you will learn ...
- Basics of brush pens and modern calligraphy
- A range of styles and selection of resources to inspire your creativity
- Learn tips & techniques including flourishes, drop shadows and more to make your festive lettering beautiful!
What You Get
- 10 lovingly designed and created A6 notecards, complete with envelopes, for you to add your lettering style and flair to.
- 10 lovingly designed and created swing tags to take your gift giving to the next level
- Access to a selection of supplies including embossing powders, heat guns, metallic pens and more!
- Resource sheets of lettering styles for inspiration and guidance
- Jasmine! For 3 hours she is yours to ask for help with any lettering guidance you need!
The Windsor Workshop is located on level 1 of 115 Chapel Street, Windsor. Windsor train station is a 4 minute walk, or jump off at Duke Street stop on Tram 78. All day parking is available behind Paint Spot, Windsor (opposite the station) for around $7/day.
You may be photographed at this event