When Kelly Chapman, aka Kelaoke, agreed to run a workshop in Melbourne with us, it was a moment of pure joy. We have been long time admirers of Kelly’s contemporary polymer clay jewellery range - a master of colour play, along with the combination of textured and textile elements, Kelaoke has become a hit within the Instagram and Etsy worlds over.
If you have ever admired Kelly’s work, then now is your chance to come in and learn under her expert guidance, and to fashion your very own pair of earrings and / or a necklace.
Start your mood board now - but ensure shapes, dangly’s, colour combos and textures feature heavily….
Over a fun filled, coffee drinking, champagne sipping afternoon you will learn…
- How to work with and explore the tactile qualities of polymer clay
- Techniques such as how to blend, shape and texture coloured clay
What You Get
- 5 blocks of polymer clay (to use during the workshop, and take home)
- Access to fibre, jewellery findings, tools, etc available on the day
- Information to reference at home post workshop.
- Your very own bespoke polymer clay necklace and/or earrings
- Delicious food on the day to nourish your creative soul
- Of course, a glass or two of sparkling wine!
The Windsor Workshop is located on level 1 of 115 Chapel Street, Windsor. Windsor train station is a 4 minute walk, or jump off at Duke Street stop on Tram 78. All day parking is available behind Paint Spot, Windsor (opposite the station) for around $7/day.
Our workshops are suitable for persons 16 years or older.
You may be photographed at this event.
Terms and Conditions/ Cancellations
The Windsor Workshop reserves the right to cancel any scheduled workshop. The reasons this may occur are (a) if a workshop does not reach the minimum number of students or (b) an Artist or Workshop Facilitator falls ill. In the unfortunate circumstance of a workshop being cancelled, students will be notified at least 2 days before the commencement of the workshop and a credit note will be issued to be used at a later date. Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds if the class is cancelled.
If you are unable to attend your workshop, please let us know within four days of your workshop and we will give you a credit note to be used at a later date, or transfers are available upon request. No credit notes will be issued for cancellations when less than four working days' notice is given. No refunds are available.