It’s no secret we love a sister act - and these two are no exception! Introducing Bibi and Veronica from Hello Tangle!
Self taught, and living in a household where knitting and hand quilting were ever present (thanks Mum!), Bibi and Veronica started their textile journey with weaving - it did not take long for this to evolve into pieces that included beads, sequins, leather, wood, acrylic and general embellishments of all sorts. Their style is a mix of careful colour selection, paired with a keen eye for shapes and design, resulting in their wearable trinkets and wall hangings.
We are super pleased to have nabbed this crafty duo for a STITCHING AND BEADING workshop! Get stitched up with Hello Tangle and The Windsor Workshop - details below...
Over a fun filled, coffee drinking, champagne sipping morning you will learn…
- to create your very own abstract beaded and embroidered piece of work using the following techniques:
- Chain stitch
- Straight and curved line beading
- Textured beading
- Our textured take on bullion knots
- How to create added texture and patterns using beads and sequins
What You Get
- All the materials you need to create an abstract beaded piece of art, including a 4 inch wooden embroidery hoop / aida cloth / cotton / wool / beads and sequins / needle x 2 (beading and embroidery)
- Information to reference at home post workshop
- Included in the take home kit (for purchase on the day) is 2 brushes, paint palette, high grade watercolour paper, gold foil and glue
- You will be treated to an array of fine food / coffee / tea / wine to feed your creative energies
The Windsor Workshop is located on level 1 of 115 Chapel Street, Windsor. Windsor train station is a 4 minute walk, or jump off at Duke Street stop on Tram 78. All day parking is available behind Paint Spot, Windsor (opposite the station) for around $7/day.
Our workshops are suitable for persons 16 years or older.
You may be photographed at this event.
Terms and Conditions/ Cancellations
The Windsor Workshop reserves the right to cancel any scheduled workshop. The reasons this may occur are (a) if a workshop does not reach the minimum number of students or (b) an Artist or Workshop Facilitator falls ill. In the unfortunate circumstance of a workshop being cancelled, students will be notified at least 2 days before the commencement of the workshop and a credit note will be issued to be used at a later date. Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds if the class is cancelled.
If you are unable to attend your workshop, please let us know within four days of your workshop and we will give you a credit note to be used at a later date, or transfers are available upon request. No credit notes will be issued for cancellations when less than four working days' notice is given. No refunds are available.